Gentle Reminder

A Gentle Reminder to whom it may concern :

It has come to my attention that some of you have been trying to replicate the ideas, concept or image of "Diamond Fangs" the character, and make it your own. Which also includes of publicizing it in a way for your own Fame and Glory. I am sorry to inform you that, I am not here to let some of you to do as you please in anyway, replicating the ideology of "Diamond Fangs" in ANY FORM.

First, there were fake websites of Immortal Tattoos, Singapore, containing my works. Then, there were idiots running around posing as "Diamond Fangs", anonymously on the internet, using my pictures. But now, you dress up like me and make money out of it through different media that could be accessed by the public, to make your monkey-ass Famous? Well, Fuck You !!

There can be only one psycho in this Visual Artistry, let it be through Tattoos, Photography Artwork or even in any form of literature , and that is me. I would not let you morons run the show and steal the limelight from me. I understand its been awhile since I did much, but least show some fucking respect.

You know who you are - And you have just fucking pissed me off, so be prepared to experience Hell...

Your Nightmare,
Diamond Fangs.

With that said, here is something for the fans of both the Xbox 360 and Immortal Tattoos, Singapore.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...