Ladies and Gentlemen - Pls note that June 16 2012 will be the last day of Immortal Tattoos, Singapore -I will be away for sometime (God knows how long) and I will be shifting to a new studio which I had dreamed of for the past 6 years...

With this said, I thank each and every client of mine who got inked by me and there will be a farewell party held with those who are 6
66% SURE who will support me and my works .... The end of Immortal Tattoos but the beginning of a new era in the Tattoo Industry for myself....

Free Flow (Housepour and Tiger beer) cum 10cmX10cm Tattoo for just $100 !! - My beautiful Sinners, this is the ONLY time, I am asking for your help..So Why Wait?

Farewell Party Date is YET TO BE CONFIRMED. ( Most Likely in the FIRST WEEK of JUNE 2012 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...